Poet in the City Friends
‘I’ve watched Poet in the City from the early days, stirring up the world of poetry, putting on innovative events and throwing unlikely sets of people together to see what comes out of it. The one thing that has never changed in all this time has been the determination to take poetry to wider audiences.’ Imtiaz Dharker, Poet
Become a Friend and support us to transform the landscape of live poetry to create a vibrant, engaging space for all
Support us to present classic and contemporary poetry events and commission new work
Discover the creative processes behind our work by peeking behind-the-scenes and getting to know us and our artists
Involve yourself in a rewarding and inclusive association of like-minded people
As a Poet in the City Friend you will have the opportunity to:
– Join fun and informal gatherings with like-minded people and poets
– Attend special ‘Carry on the Conversation’ discussions, a chance to talk to our artists after events
– Get closer to the creativity with friends-only behind-the-scenes newsletters and podcasts
– Be exempt from booking fees for our Kings Place events
– Receive exciting goodies such as limited edition Poet in the City artwork
You can become a Friend of Poet in the City for £65 per year, however any further donation you can make will be gratefully received
Thanks to the Arts Council, any donation you make will be match funded so your support will go twice as far.
To become a Friend please complete the attached form and return to Sarisha Kumar, Poet in the City, Kings Place Music Foundation, 90 York Way, London N1 9AG
To find out more information please email Sarisha at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 014 2812.
Join our Friends today and help us steer live poetry in a bold new direction.